Friday, March 6, 2009

Loretta and Mrs. Bush



In case Loretta calls any one -- this is what they can say in response to any questions she has re my surgery............

I am telling her this afternoon that I am going to have some work done in the hospital and I will be there for a few days. "I am copy-catting Mrs. Bush" and making my heart healthier so I will have more energy.

the less explanation the better. If she realizes Alma is here --say it is because she has Spring break and thought it a good time to visit.

You may all think this is hyper on my part but if she thinks I am dying she will lose it and cause problems for her staff and us. When I do die will be time enough to deal with that problem. thanks , Mom, GMa, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on. Leave a comment. You know you want to. And we want to see who's been here.